gist

ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack

May 23, 2017 lawson james 0 Comments


ISIL on Tuesday claimed responsibility for the Manchester bomb attack, Reuters reported.
ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack

In a statement released on Telegram, the group said: "One of the soldiers of the Caliphate was able to place an explosive device within a gathering of the Crusaders in the city of Manchester." AFP reported that the terrorist group threatened further attacks.
British police on Tuesday confirmed a 23-year-old man had been arrested in connection with the attack.
"With regards to the ongoing investigation into last night's horrific attack at the Manchester Arena, we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester," police said in a statement.
The attack killed 22 people and injured 60 others at Manchester Arena on Monday night local time.
ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack
ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack

ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack
ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack

ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack
ISIL claims responsibility for Manchester bomb attack

0 comments:

COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES